Author and Guidelines
General Author Guideline
All manuscripts must be submitted to Margin Eco (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perkembangan Bisnis) by Online Submission at E-Journal portal address: https://ejournal.unwaha.ac.id/index.php/margin/submissions.
Manuscript must be written in Indonesia at least 10 pages and 13 pages of maximum no more than 5000 words including picture, table, and diagram. The manuscript should be written based on the Margin Eco (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perkembangan Bisnis) template.
All manuscript submitted into Margin Eco (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perkembangan Bisnis) is checked and decided by the Editor. The manuscript which is not appropriate with the Margin Eco (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perkembangan Bisnis) format will be rejected. The manuscript which is appropriate with Margin Eco (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perkembangan Bisnis) format will be accepted and confirmed through email by Editor.
Structure of the manuscripts
- The title should be clear and informative, and not more than 15 words.
- Author's names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions and email addresses, without any academic title. For a joint paper, one of the authors should be notified as to the corresponding author.
- Abstract, keywords, and MRBM classification numbers. The abstract should be less than 250 words. Please provide the abstract in both English and Indonesian versions. The keywords should be 3 to 5 words or phrases.
- This section explains the background of the study, a review of the previous researches in the area, and the aims of the manuscripts. Importantly it should also show the significance and novelty of the research.
- This section describes the appropriate tools of analysis along with the data and their sources.
- Results and Discussion. This section explains the results of the study. It should be presented clearly and concisely. Author(s) should explore the novelty or the contribution of the work to the education literature.
- This section concludes and provides policy implications, if any, of the study. The conclusion(s) should be in the same order as ones discussed in the body of the manuscript.
- This section lists only the papers, books, or other types of publications referred to in the body of the manuscript.
General Writing Format
- The manuscript is prepared in an A4 paper, single-sided, and single line spacing format. A new paragraph should start 5 characters from the left margin, using 12-size, Times-New-Romans font type.
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian.
- The manuscript should be between 10 to 13 pages long (4000-5000 words).
- The all margins are 2,5 cm
- The title is written using capital letters only at first word or special name (example: location name), 14 font size, center position.
- Author data. Contains the full name of the author without title and without abbreviations, name of the author's affiliation institution and full address (including postal code), and the author's correspondence address (e-mail). 10 font size, center position.
- Sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at first word or special name. They should be started from the left margin.
- Sub of the sub of subtitles, if any, are written using capital letters only at the beginning of each word except for connecting words, all in italics. They should be started from the left margin.
- References should be those of the last ten years publication (>80%), except for key references (80%). Referring to any textbook should be minimized (<20%).
Specific Writing Format
- Equations and formula should be numbered as (1), (2)...etc appearing to their right.
- Estimation results from a software package are not allowed to be directly presented in the paper. They should be presented in summary tables.
Tables and Figures
Tables and figures should be presented as follows:
- The name of tables and figures should follow a numbering system (Arabic numbering system). The title of the tables and figures are placed at the top and the bottom respectively.
- The tables and figures should provide the source of information, if any, at the bottom.
- Any table should contain only heading and contents. The table contains row lines only without column lines. Note(s) and source(s) should be included underneath the table where appropriate.
Subjects and Authors Index
The authors should provide an index of a subject, namely the specific terms in the manuscript. The authors should also provide the index of authors, namely the key authors of papers referred to in the manuscript. Please write the family name followed by the given name.
Citation in the text body should be written using the family name and years of publication. Example:
- Fajaruddin (2020) suggests that the objective of depreciation is ....
- Inflation targeting would be sufficient (Hudha, 2017, p. 5).
- The definition of contagion is ... (Andi, 2018, pp.5-6; Laksana, 2019).
- The Authors use Mendeley Reference software.
The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 20-25 primary and up-to-date references to assert high-quality contributions to knowledge development. Citations and references must strictly follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style. References should include only works that are cited within the text of the manuscript. The manuscript should be prepared according to the template prepared by Margin Eco (Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perkembangan Bisnis).