The General Guidelines
- The manuscript submitted is a result of research or study on vocational education, which has not been published elsewhere and is not being sent to other journals.
- The length of the manuscript is approximately 5.000 words (or 10-15 pages using the manuscript template) including title, author(s)’ identity, abstract, tables, figures, references, and acknowledgement
- The manuscript should be written in A-4 paper size; single space, font: Time New Roman (TNR) 11; written in 1 columns (single column); Title TNR 14; To make it easier please download this Template
- Any images, graphs, and tables are presented in the following arrangement:
- Image photographs must be sharp enough to be printed on glossy paper.
- Image, graph, and table size should meet the journal page set up.
- Images and graphs are adjustable to be printed on white paper and black ink.
- All of these should be numbered and referred to the text.
- The citation and references are referred to American Psychological Association (APA) style. The author is strongly recommended to use Reference Manager applications (Mendeley, Zotero, Endnote, RefWorks, etc) to facilitate referencing
- The manuscript should be written in English,saved in the form of .doc, .docx, or .rtf and submitted through the Online Journal System (OJS) following this Registration Procedure
- Manuscript accepted for publication will not be charged $. 0,00,- for article-processing cost (APC). The *.pdfof each article will be published as soon as the author(s) pay the APC. The author(s) will be given two copies of a fully printed journal from the editorial board.